<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7840515506144583479?origin\x3dhttp://ocean-breath.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about
blog
tag
links
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
11:39 PM

oh God
as i look upon the stars
I see the greatness of you Lord
and I know that you are good.
amazement overwhelmed me
and I know that there is no God like you.

Camp was really short.
I felt that we didn't have enough time together
and we need the word of God more.
but eventhough it's short, I'm convicted of many things.
Pastor David Chen from Hope Bangkok came over and speak
during the camp and I was very blessed by him.
His testimonies gave me an assurance that we can all
suceed in God's work simply because we are doing his work.
Shirley also gave me a new insight to praying for the sick.
In general, i met God in the camp and my passion was ignited again.
I'm really excited to reach our 1000 goal and become a testimony to
the rest of the hope churches all over the world.
personally, i want to bring mroe than just one person into the kingdom
and i know that God will bring all of us through this and let us experience
him everyday of our lives.