Saturday, January 6, 2007
oh man.
i feel to stupid now.
he could have received a word from God.
and i didn't do it.
kill me man.
i deserve to die.
celebrated sze min and hannah's brithday.
hanah birthday was late year Nov and now then we celebrate for it.
super late lorh.
btu at least we celebrate la.
P.S. shirley came over our table when we celebrated hannah's and szemin's
birthday. and when we told her hannah's birthday was in nov last yr,
her response was "huh?" or something like that.
can't remember clearly.
today's sermon was veyr very very impactful.
running the race of our life.
never giving up what God calls you to and
God can do whatever we can't do.
we got to trust in him,
put the past behind us and focus in our goal.
i'm just going to persevere on wih my sciences man.
i think i will have a lot of problem doing well in all
of my subjects and i am definitely afraid of failing
and afraid that i won't do well.
but i will just do whatever i can.
and trust in God that i will have enough determination.
anyway, the alter call song was super ministering for me.
here's the lyrics!
I Believe in You
My Jesus, I’m found in You
You’re my Saviour
You choose me before the world
And You called my name
I’ll go with You through the valley
And I’ll soar above
Every mountain
I’ll trust Your Word
Deep within my heart
I will live for You
I know my future is in Your hands
All of my hopes and
Dreams and plans
You gave me strength to live
And faith to succeed
I believe in YouBecause You believe.
Saturday, January 6, 2007
oh man.
i feel to stupid now.
he could have received a word from God.
and i didn't do it.
kill me man.
i deserve to die.
celebrated sze min and hannah's brithday.
hanah birthday was late year Nov and now then we celebrate for it.
super late lorh.
btu at least we celebrate la.
P.S. shirley came over our table when we celebrated hannah's and szemin's
birthday. and when we told her hannah's birthday was in nov last yr,
her response was "huh?" or something like that.
can't remember clearly.
today's sermon was veyr very very impactful.
running the race of our life.
never giving up what God calls you to and
God can do whatever we can't do.
we got to trust in him,
put the past behind us and focus in our goal.
i'm just going to persevere on wih my sciences man.
i think i will have a lot of problem doing well in all
of my subjects and i am definitely afraid of failing
and afraid that i won't do well.
but i will just do whatever i can.
and trust in God that i will have enough determination.
anyway, the alter call song was super ministering for me.
here's the lyrics!
I Believe in You
My Jesus, I’m found in You
You’re my Saviour
You choose me before the world
And You called my name
I’ll go with You through the valley
And I’ll soar above
Every mountain
I’ll trust Your Word
Deep within my heart
I will live for You
I know my future is in Your hands
All of my hopes and
Dreams and plans
You gave me strength to live
And faith to succeed
I believe in YouBecause You believe.