Friday, February 9, 2007
I don't know if God will say yes to my prayer
but if the answer is no, i'll be very sad.
but i know i will get over it soon.
cause i know God will one day say yes
in his timing. perhaps not today,
not tomorrow, but one day, he will.
I'm still very scared now and i don't know what to do.
i jus feel veyr miserable.
God, i want.....
i don't want to give up again.
Jus go away, stupid mr Tan.
stupid satan.
Friday, February 9, 2007
I don't know if God will say yes to my prayer
but if the answer is no, i'll be very sad.
but i know i will get over it soon.
cause i know God will one day say yes
in his timing. perhaps not today,
not tomorrow, but one day, he will.
I'm still very scared now and i don't know what to do.
i jus feel veyr miserable.
God, i want.....
i don't want to give up again.
Jus go away, stupid mr Tan.
stupid satan.